Friday, March 12, 2010

Introducing the house: bedroom three

Here is the third and last bedroom. If you are standing facing the cottage, it's at the front on the left. It used to be the lounge, but was converted into a bedroom when I took down the wall between the kitchen the old bedroom next to it. I'm a big fan of the informality of having an open plan kitchen and living area so that people are on hand to food and alcohol at all times!


This room actually has a lovely fireplace, which I had good intentions about styling up for a photograph, but well...if you've been following, you know that procrastination is one of my issues. So, in the spirit of just getting things done, I'll add that later.


As is the case with the whole house, the colour is not one that I would ever choose, but I've got used to it. I think that I will eventually paint this room a soft green/gray.

No comments: